Thursday, July 23, 2015

My New York Trip

My mom and I decided to take a mother-daughter trip with my friend and her mom to New York City. We had a blast and I took pictures of everything we did and I would like to share!

First thing we did when we got into the city, was go to the Madame Tussaud's Wax Attraction on W 42nd St. I have to say it was amazing seeing all these celebrities in wax form, they looked so real! Here are just some of the pictures I took!


 Getting interviewed by Jimmy Fallon!


High kicks with the Rockettes


One of JT's show girls



After having a lot of fun at Madame Tussaud's we walked over to Hard Rock for lunch. It was so delicious, I recommend getting the bruschetta as an app! 


 We than headed to Rockefeller Plaza.  Behind me are the famous ice rank you see in all the Christmas movies. This area is also where they tape the Today Show and Fox News. 


Button Down- Similar
Shorts- Older Post
Sandals- Similar


 We went shopping around Rockefeller Plaza. We ended up in this huge Anthropologie and I had to take a selfie.


I did a report about Bergdorf Goodman in one of my fashion classes last year. I just had to go and experience the seven floors of high-end designer products. It was a fashion major dream to actually see the designer's that you have been studying clothing in your hands. To feel real fur and to see how much one can cost! Everything I learned in the classroom became real life at Bergdorf's. I would love to one day go into Bergdorf's and be able to afford a pair of designer shoes!


After Bergdorf's we were all exhausted of walking, took an uber back to Grand Station and got on the train back home!

Over all, I had so much fun spending the day with my mom, my friend and her mom in New York City. I can't wait to go back and explore some more!
-Kara 


No comments:

Post a Comment

cookieassistant.com