Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Accessorizing Your Room: String of Flags

Today, on accessorizing you room I am going to show you how to make a string of paper flags to hang up in your room!



Materials you will need: 
Scrapbook Paper
Twine
A Ruler
Hot Glue Gun


To start, fold your scrapbook paper in half and draw triangles on one half of the paper. 


After that cut out the triangles, you are going to end up with eight of each color. 


You will need to make a flap to fold over the twine and glue. I measured a half of an inch off the top of each triangle so they would be even on the twine.


I used the ruler to make the crease nice and straight. 


Than cut off the extra paper hanging off 


And this is what all the triangles/flags will look like!


Once you are done folding and cutting the flags you can glue them onto the twine!
Give each flag some space in between so it will hang well. 
This is what it will look like! 


Now you are ready to hang up your string of flags!


I would love to see your pictures if you do make a string of flags! Tweet me @fashionx16

Once I move into my new dorm room I will blog pictures of what all of my decor looks like together!

Have Fun Crafting!!

-Kara


No comments:

Post a Comment

cookieassistant.com