Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Accessorizing Your Room: A Framed Quote

Hey, today on accessorizing your room we are doing a framed quote for your wall!


Materials you will need: 
Sticker Letters 
A Frame
Card stock Paper 
Optionally- Background Paper 


This is optionally but I think it adds more to a simple quoted frame! 
To make the background border:
Put the frame in the middle of the picture you picked and measure how thick you want it to be. 
I did two inches all around the frame. 
Draw the outline of the frame onto the background picture. 


If everything is all measured and outlined, it's time to cut out the border and the frame outline! So, it will look like this. 


Now for the quote part:
Pick out what quote or motto you want 
Center the words/letters onto the card stock paper.
Then I created lines so I would know that the letters would be even and straight. But if you have a good eye/hand go for it, do free handed! haha
Once everything is lined up you can stick on all of the stickers! 


Here is the finished product! 


I love how it came out! 
There is so many different variations you can do here, so have fun with it!

I would love to see your pictures if you do create a framed quote! Tweet me @fashionx16

Once I move into my new dorm room I will blog pictures of what all of my decor looks like together!

-Kara

No comments:

Post a Comment

cookieassistant.com