Friday, July 3, 2015

My Birthday Outfit!

      July 1, 1996 I was born at 12:58pm just a little baby; fast forward 19 years and we get to two days ago! Yes, it was my birthday and I turned 19 years old!! I can't believe that I'm on my last year of being a "teenager". I'm getting old, next year I'm going to be in the category of "in her twenties" lol.
       Well, I went out to dinner with some of my friends and I had so much fun! We haven't gone out to dinner and just talked in a long time. I felt like a celebrity everyone wanting to take pictures with me haha it was great! I wore this cute little romper and it was prefect for The Cheesecake Factory, dressed up but not too fancy!


Romper- Similar
Wristlet- Similar
Sandals- Similar


 My fabulous photographer for the night and my best friend, Olivia!

Hope you're enjoying your summer!
-Kara 


No comments:

Post a Comment

cookieassistant.com