Sunday, August 28, 2016

Warby Parker X Kill Screen

Warby Parker and Kill Screen have paired up to launch a video game online and a pair of limited-edition eyeglasses!

Warby Parker’s first-ever—and totally free—video game can be played here. With the help of Highline Games, Warby Parker and Kill Screen designed a physics-based matching game. The object of the game is to match and clear groups of like-colored balls in a bowl. It is a pretty easy game and it is entertaining. I didn't want to stop, it is a great game to play if you are bored at work or in class! 


The limited-edition glasses, Burke in Glacier Grey, are crafted from premium cellulose acetate and equipped with lenses that have anti-scratch and anti-reflective coatings—which conveniently reduce the glare from screens.


These glasses are great for the person that likes to be different! You aren't going to see a lot of people wearing clear glasses, so these will be awesome because you will stand out!

I wear my glasses when I need a break from my contacts. These new clear Warby Parker glasses would be a fun change from my dark ones. People don't realize that glasses are very stylish. I will pick a different outfit out solely if I'm wearing my glasses because it will change the whole vibe.


The Burke glasses in Glacier Grey will go with every outfit because they are a matted clear! You almost can't tell that you are even wearing glasses. I love these because they are a classic square frame which is the best-selling frame on the Warby Parker website.

I have come up with a day to night look you could wear with the Burke glasses!

DAY LOOK
With this work outfit I went with a fun, playful look. I paired a windowpane skirt with a chambray shirt. Then, I accessorized with the Burke glasses, a statement necklace and fuchsia pink pumps! I would wear the shirt tucked into the skirt and buttoned all the way up with the necklace under the collar. 



NIGHT LOOK
I went a little more edgy for this look and paired the same chambray shirt with black ripped jeans. Then, I accessorized with the Burke glasses, a choker and these amazing ankle booties. I would just tuck in the front part of the shirt, unbutton the first couple buttons and cuff the jeans for this look.  I think this outfit would be so cute for a girls night out or date night! 



Warby Parker was started to create an alternative because the eyewear industry used to be dominated by a single company that was able to keep prices artificially high. Warby Parker designs glasses in-house and engages with customers directly. They are able to provide higher-quality and better-looking prescription eyewear at a fraction of the going price.

Warby Parker also offers a at home try-on figure. All you do is pick 5 frames and they will mail them to you for free. Try them out for 5 days and see which ones you like. Buy the ones you like online, sent back the 5 frames and Warby Parker will send you a fresh pair of your favorite glasses. 


Go check out the Burke glasses in Glacier Grey and have fun playing their new video game, Worbs!

If you do try the glasses, I want to see pictures!
Tweet me @fashionx16

-Kara 

1 comment:

  1. Great stuff from you, man. Ive read your stuff before and you're just too awesome. I love what you've got here, love what you're saying and the way you say it
    glasses donate

    ReplyDelete

cookieassistant.com