Monday, August 1, 2016

OOTD: Bright & Bold

Almost everybody knows how to wear a pencil skirt to work with a blouse, cardigan and heels. But, I'm here to show you how to dress down your pencil skirt for a day with your girlfriends! This outfit would be cute for brunch or shopping. 



I pair this red pencil skirt with a causal chambray button-down and I cuffed the sleeves. 
Then, I accessorized with a monogram necklace, mix/match bracelets and some white converse


Because the skirt is a bright color you are going to want to keep the rest of the outfit neutral.
 You always want one focal point in every outfit.
I love this chambray shirt it is one of my favorite pieces because it is so versatile!
Even with this outfit, you can also dress it up by just buttoning up the shirt, adding a statement necklace and changing to heels or a ballet flat.



Hope this made you look at your closet differently!

Would love to give you guys more tips if you have trouble creating outfits.
Let me know in the comments!

Also, make sure to follow me on all my social medias
Links are all in the sidebar ---->

Have a great day,
-Kara



No comments:

Post a Comment

cookieassistant.com