Sunday, May 10, 2015

Wrentham Outlets

Yesterday, my mom and I took a trip to the Wrentham Village Premium Outlets in Massachusetts. I found some great deals and I would like to show you what I got!


First, we went to Loft which was having an assortment of different sales in the store


These sandals were originally $29.99 then I got 25% off 
Great basis staple for summer


This shirt was originally $44.99 then I got 40% off
Prefect for going to the beach or pool to throw over your bathing suit



This tank was originally $29.99 then I got 50% off
Great for a summer concert or sitting around a bonfire


 After Loft we headed over to J. Crew, which always has awesome sales

I found these amazing short which were originally $65 but they were on sale for 60% off then when I got to the cashier they were giving another 20% off. So, I got the shorts for $20.80!!

These are prefect for the night time if you are going out and don't want to wear a dress but still want to look nice. Just pair it with a blue or white blouse and black heels and you have such a cute outfit. 

If you are ever in the area check out the Wrentham Outlets. I always find great things for such a great price. The outlet is huge so plan on spending the whole day there!

Happy Shopping!
-Kara


No comments:

Post a Comment

cookieassistant.com