Sunday, May 17, 2015

My Favorite Looks from the 2015 BillBoard Music Awards

Here are some of my favorite looks I saw on the Red Carpet for the Billboard Music Awards. As a whole I saw a lot of skin from deep V's, and cut outs everywhere! Personally, I think less is more with showing skin. Therefore, there isn't any skin showing in the favorites I picked. 

First we have Oliva Culpo and Nick Jonas.
       I absolutely love Olivia's romper, I think it flatters her really nicely and for Nick well he looks good in anything!

Liz Hernandez
       I think she is rocking this edgy two piece and the plum lip just completes the whole look.

Ludacris
       This co-host is looking very sharp. I'm a sucker for bow ties, I think they look so clean on guys!

Kerri Kasem
        I think the floral design going down the front is so pretty. She looks beautiful. 


If you want to see more of what people were wearing click here
-Kara

No comments:

Post a Comment

cookieassistant.com