Sunday, August 26, 2012

Outfits of the Week :)

I went on a cruise to Bermuda and I thought I would show you my outfits.

Friday-Casual Dinner Night
White shirt- Target
Scarf- Old Navy
Skirt- Love 21 (Forever21.com)
Sandals- Bob's stores
Saturday- Formal Dinner Night
Dress- A little store in Newport, Rhode Island
Heels- Lulus.com
Necklace- Kohl's
Saturday- Saw a show on the boat
Shirt- H&M
Shorts- American Eagle
Shoes- Old Navy
Sunday- In Bermuda, went to dinner
Shirt- Forever 21
Shorts- Forever 21
Shoes- Sperry Bahama Leopard (delias.com)
Monday- Casual Dinner Night
Jean Jacket- American Eagle
Pink Pants- H&M
Wedges- Delias.com
Tuesday- Shopping in Bermuda
Shirt- Gilly Hicks
Shorts- Target
Flip Flops- Holister

Tuesday Night- Formal Dinner
Dress- Lulu's.com (Call me baby neon dress)
Sandals- Kohl's
Wednesday- Casual Dinner Night
Shirt- Tjmaxx
Shorts- J.Crew
Flip Flops- Holister
Thursday- We left the boat
So I just wore soffee shorts, a long sleeve, and sneakers


Thoses were all my outfits I hope you liked them.
A haul post is coming up
-Kara <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

cookieassistant.com