Saturday, November 14, 2015

Styling: Day to Night Look

Today, I am going to show you how to take simple key items from a day to night look. In both outfits I have on the same floppy hat, monogrammed necklace and black booties. Floppy hats are very popular for the fall and a super cute accessory.


For the day look: It is a great outfit to go out and grab coffee with your bestie. It's cute and comfortable!

Website where I got my necklace
Similar- Duster
Similar- Booties



 For the night look: It's a good outfit for a dinner date or to go see a show. You look put together but you don't look over-dressed.  


Website where I got my necklace
Similar- Booties


Check out my other post featuring the floppy hat

Hope you got some inspiration!

Happy Saturday

-Kara 






No comments:

Post a Comment

cookieassistant.com