Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Day Three in Baltimore

July 4, 2016: Was a relaxing day because almost the whole day it rained so we got stuck going under the boat for shelter! We had a good time though we made mini pizzas on the grill and played cards for hours on end.


Lucky, the rain stopped just in time for the fireworks so we were able to get outside and watch them!



If you noticed this whole weekend I wore stripes and I didn't even plan it! I just love buying striped clothing hahah!
Cardigan- Similar
Shirt- Similar
Shorts- Simliar




The next day, we woke up, packed up the car and drove all day. 
Over all, despite the rainy weather my Fourth of July weekend was so fun!
I am so grateful I have such great family for inviting us to spend time with them on their boat!

Thanks for Reading, 
Kara

No comments:

Post a Comment

cookieassistant.com